VeriCool’s primary solution is a cost effective and comprehensive solution tailored for the sector.
The system is designed with ease of use in mind providing an attractive photograph and name interface at the point of sale.
VeriCool also offer two methods of pre-ordering school dinners; Classroom pre-selection or online. Schools can either use the classroom pre-order system which is displayed onto an interactive whiteboard, or upload a menu using the VeriCool online portal to allow parents to select their child’s meal up to a month in advance. Both of these options allow catering staff to view a report displaying totals of each meal ordered over a specific date range. This is particularly useful for reducing food wastage whilst also ensuring all students receive their preferred meal. The reporting system can also be useful for allowing schools to provide outside caterers with meal totals for date ranges up to a month.
All of VeriCool’s software is created in house and can be tailored to meet your requirements.
The key features of the primary school package are:
- Speeds up service and drives uptake of meals
- Easy management of Free School Meals and UFSM
- Enables student’s meal choices to be selected during registration, therefore reducing wastage
- Management of Duty Teacher Meals
- Management of visitors and hospitality with the use of accounts
- Comprehensive and efficient reporting, saving time on man hours
- Allergy alert feature
- Seamless link to schools management information system
- Separate server provided within package price
- Comprehensive after sales support
- Save money on stock due to trends analysis and customer count
- Customisable options on Hardware
- Quick and efficient student and staff lookup
- UK nationwide company
- Complete VeriCool supplied system
- Stock control system available
- Classroom pre-ordering system available
- Optional online pre-ordering up to a month in advance