VeriCool offer a cost effective cashless catering solution for secondary schools in the UK. The VeriCool system proves beneficial to schools by saving staff’s administration time counting cash and keeping record of sales. This is all taken care of by VeriCool’s easy to use reporting system. By using VeriCool’s cashless catering solution, schools can also prevent money from being lost, stolen or spent elsewhere. Parents are able to top up their child’s account and view full purchase history in order to keep track of where their money is being spent.
VeriCool provide full training to all staff using the tills and administration software. One of our engineers will also be onsite during the Go-Live day for additional support in ensuring all runs smoothly.
All of VeriCool’s software is created in house and can be tailored to meet your needs.
The VeriCool package enables the following;
- Faster service due to an increase in the through put of customers
- Simplifies management and take up of free school meals, whilst offering anonymity to students
- Seamless link to school’s MIS
- Automatic allergy alert feature
- School’s choice on method of identification; biometrics, proximity card or PIN
- Pre-ordering facility available
- Easy management of visitor and hospitality accounts, with full audit trail provided
- Full reporting system
- Automatic management of Duty Teacher Meals
- Handheld EPOS available, which is useful for outdoor events
- Online payment integration with partners or using VeriCool’s in house payment portal
- Meal deals and full control over menus
- Nutritional analysis information
- Healthy eating promotion with menu item point system
- Hardware choices on tills and revaluation units
- Stock control system available
- Comprehensive after sales support
- Multi-site management solution available
- UK nationwide coverage