Student reception can often be a busy and hectic place. The traditional late book can be bureaucratic and relies on the administrator to constantly update the management information system.
The VeriCool system allows pupils to sign in or sign in late whilst selecting a reason for their late arrival. Similarly, students will be asked to select a reason for their early departure when signing out through VeriCool.
The school’s MIS is updated in real time when signing in and out through the VeriCool system. All pre-approved reasons for signing in or out can be linked to MIS codes, therefore writing the relevant code back to the MIS. Finally, the lesson that the pupil should be in is displayed. All sign in/out information is recorded within VeriCool and can be viewed in several different reports, including a critical evacuation report.
VeriCool’s Student Reception system offers the following features:
- Real time automatic update of school’s MIS
- ‘What lesson am I in’ feature
- Full reporting system
- School’s choice of identification – Biometrics, card or PIN
- Customisable pre-approved sign in/out reasons linked to relevant MIS codes
- Reduced administration time
- Teacher-less late registration
- Teacher-less signing out facility